ENJOY AN EGG-CELLENT EASTER WITH JUMEIRAH
Jumeirah’s award-winning dining venues brings egg-cellent brunches, lunches and afternoon teas for the perfect Easter celebration
Gather families, friends and loved ones as you discover the best Jumeirah has to offer this Easter. From hunting for hidden treats in lush surroundings to bringing out your inner artist while decorating eggs and devouring a decadent brunch, the much-loved culinary destinations across Jumeirah are excited to serve up something egg-xtra special to celebrate the occasion.
Here is a roundup of what’s in store:
Sahn Eddar – Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
Bringing an Easter twist to a cherished tradition, Sahn Eddar serves up an egg-squisite afternoon tea experience carefully crafted by Executive Pastry Chef Tom Koll. Guests can expect a decadent menu of playful and beautifully presented savoury and sweet delights using the most indulgent chocolate. From 5th – 17th April, guests can also order an exclusive Burj Al Arab Jumeirah themed easter egg designed in the shape of a helicopter landing on the property’s iconic helipad. Two lucky guests who find the special Easter surprise in their egg will win a one-night stay for two with bed and breakfast at the stunning Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Special Easter Afternoon Tea | Available on 8th – 10th April and 15th – 16th April from 3PM – 7PM | AED 490 pp and AED 590 pp inclusive of a glass of champagne.
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Limited Edition Easter Egg | | Available from 5th – 17th April | Dark Chocolate at AED 485 and Gold at AED 590 | Orders can be placed 24-hours in advance via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +971 4 301 7277
The Palmery – Jumeirah Al Naseem
Embark on a culinary journey through the flavours of the Mediterranean, Middle East and Asia with a Sunday family brunch buffet Easter special, from a range of fresh salads, smoked and cured fish selection, a seafood bar to a traditional easter special roast. The little ones can immerse in some spe-egg-tacular activities including egg painting for all ages, face painting and interactive crafts workshops. | Available on Sunday April 9th from 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM | AED 495 pp inclusive of soft beverages and AED 595 pp inclusive of house beverages
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
If you’re looking to feast on some goodness while surrounded with the best of company this occasion, then Jumeirah Beach Hotel will leave nothing but smiles on your faces.
- Kitchen Connection’s Easter Brunch | Feast on delicacies from around the world this Easter | Available on Sunday April 9th from 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM | AED 395 pp inclusive of soft beverages, AED 595 pp inclusive of house beverages and AED 245 for kids
- Dhow & Anchor | From Wagyu Scotch Eggs and Pork Belly for starters to Josper Grilled Lamb Chops and English Longhorn Short Ribs for mains and Dark Chocolate Brownie and British Trifle for the sweetest end, Dhow & Anchor got you covered this Easter! | Available on Sunday April 9th from 12:00 PM – 12:00 AM | Individually priced dishes
Jumeirah Al Qasr
The opulent venues at Jumeirah Al Qasr adds a delicious twist to their offerings, promising tempting Easter specials for gourmands to get excited about. From trays of exquisite savoury bites, freshly baked scones and irresistible pastries at Al Fayrooz Lounge to an elegant foodie feast with special kids activities at Arboretum and a mouth-watering Easter dining experience at French Riviera, Jumeirah Al Qasr will not disappoint.
- Vintage Easter Brunch | This Easter will be one to remember! Expect mouth-watering brunch stations that define lavish, featuring international cuisines from Arabic to Asian and Italian. The little ones can get involved in an exciting Easter egg hunt, face painting and much more | Available on Saturday April 8th from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM | AED 450 pp inclusive of soft beverages, AED 550 pp inclusive of house beverages, AED 650 pp inclusive of Prosecco, AED 750 pp inclusive of Champagne, and AED 325 for kids between 4-12 years old.
- French Riviera | Dine Alfresco and indulge in a delicious Easter set menu at Jumeirah Al Qasr’s chic French restaurant | Available on April 9th from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM | AED 350 pp inclusive of soft beverages and an additional AED 495 for wine pairing
- Easter Themed Afternoon Tea at Al Fayrooz Lounge | Available from April 3rd – 9th from 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM | AED 210 pp and AED 330 pp inclusive of a glass of champagne
Margaux – Jumeirah Mina A’Salam
Special for the occasion, guests can order chocolate eggs in 3 flavours – Dark Chocolate filled with Hazelnut, Almonds, Figs, Apricot, Pistachio and more for AED 165 – Signature Milk Chocolate with Dark Chocolate filled with Marshmallows for AED 270 and Milk Chocolate with Crushed Hazelnuts for AED 165. To place your order, please visit Margaux – margauxpastryboutique.com or call +971 58 601 7474.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Join Jumeirah Zabeel Saray for a sweet and exciting experience, inspired by a world of sugary treats, whimsy, and wonder. Discover a range of activities organized in the lawn area under the theme of “Wander in the Easter Wonderland” including an Easter egg hunt, a bouncy house, and other exciting and interactive games for the whole family to enjoy.
- Zenzi Beach | A La Carte with Easter Specials on Friday April 7th from 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM | Brunch on Saturday April 8th – Easter Brunch on Sunday April 9th from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM and packages starting at AED 350
- Tori Tori | A La Carte with Easter Specials from Friday April 7th – Sunday April 9th from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM and 6:30 PM – 11:00 PM
- Al Nafoorah | A La Carte with Easter Specials from Friday April 7th – Sunday April 9th from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM and 9:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Wonderfully Whimsical Afternoon Tea at Sultan’s Lounge | Available from April 7th – 9th from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM | AED 199 per stand, AED 299 per stand inclusive of two glasses of bubbly
- Easter Weekend Roast at Zabeel Social | Saturday April 8th and Sunday April 9th from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM | AED 230 per person
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 044 530 444
Hillhouse Brasserie and The Duck Hook – Dubai Hills Golf Club
From Monday April 3 to Sunday April 9, gather your loved ones and step into a world full of excitement in the Hills. All week long, guests of all ages can partake in fun and interactive games for the whole family to enjoy. Celebrate the Easter weekend with live entertainment and an Easter Lamb Roast at both venues, diners can tuck into the hearty Slow Roast Lamb with Yorkshire Pudding and Roasted Vegetables, Duck Fat Roasties, Braised Red Cabbage with Beef Gravy & Mint sauce. With live entertainment from Friday April 7th – Sunday April 9th,
- Easter Lamb Roast | Available from Saturday April 8th – Sunday April 9th all day at AED 145 per person | Live entertainment form Friday April 7th – Sunday April 9th from 7:30 PM – 10:30PM
- Guess How Many Easter Eggs in the Jar | Guests can try their luck and guess how many cream eggs are in the Easter jar. Dropping their guesses in the raffle box, lucky winners will be announced on April 9th and will have the chance to win either a roast dinner for four or a four-ball golf experience.
- Kids Colouring Competition | Kids can also take part in a colouring competition where three lucky winners will receive tickets to Air Maniax – UAE’s Largest Indoor Adventure and Inflatable Park. Ten additional participants will also get 30% discount to the park and their artwork will be framed and displayed at the venue.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800 323 232.
Additionally, as a member of the leading rewards programme, Jumeirah One, guests can pay with their points when staying or dining at Jumeirah Hotel & Resorts™ and unlock coveted benefits, whether it’s a glamorous suite escape, romantic dinner for two, a luxury chauffeur car ride or purchasing the perfect birthday gift, all of it is possible with Jumeirah One points. For details on Jumeirah One visit jumeirah-one.com.
For more inspiration, stay connected via our social media channels and don’t forget to tag us in your posts #TasteofJumeirah #TimeExceptionallyWellSpent
“And Just Like That” Season 2 Drops Exclusively on OSN+ on 22 June
OSN, the region’s leading TV entertainment company for premium, must-see content, is excited to announce the highly anticipated return of...
Dubai south properties appoints GINCO general contracting to develop south Bay
Dubai South Properties announced the appointment of Ginco General Contracting for a significant contract valued at AED 1 billion for...
Mindware Partners with OneSpan to Help Protect MEA Organizations from Digital Fraud
Mindware, a leading value-added distributor (VAD) in the Middle East and Africa, announced today its partnership with OneSpan, the digital...
Candlelight Concert Series presents Rings & Dragons in Dubai
Fever brings the multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before
Saudi Arabia to display interactive design installation “Woven” at London Design Biennale 2023
The Architecture and Design Commission announces the participation of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the fourth edition of the...
Bodour Al Qasimi appoints Mariam Al-Obaidli as Managing Director of Kalimat Group
Publishing industry expert to drive innovation and enrichment of Arabic library with group's exceptional publications
HE Al Zeyoudi meets delegation from Mexico to enhance cooperation in fields of trade, investment, agriculture, advanced technology and financial services
His Excellency Dr Thani bin Ahmed Al Zeyoudi, Minister of State for Foreign Trade, has welcomed a delegation of senior...
42 Abu Dhabi Hosts its Second Chess Tournament with the Participation of World-Renowned Champions
42 Abu Dhabi, the UAE capital’s innovative and disruptive coding school that provides a unique peer-to-peer, gamified learning methodology, hosted...
Dubai’s summer ‘KIDS-GO-FREE’ campaign kicks off with an exclusive meet & greet with A-LIST KID-FLUENCERS at motiongate
Dubai’s summer just got a lot cooler! Get ready to experience the magic of MOTIONGATE™ Dubai and Dubai’s incredible attractions...
MeetChina returns to Abu Dhabi for 10th edition
With China’s reopening gaining momentum and global destinations eager for Chinese visitors to return, MeetChina offers the ideal platform for...
Lumina Capital Advisers appointed as a registered provider to UK Government’s DBT Overseas Referral Network
Lumina Capital Advisers, a leading corporate finance advisory firm, has been appointed by the UK government’s Department for Business and...
HE Al Zeyoudi Addresses US GreenTech Delegation in Dubai, Invites Private-Sector to Invest in Clean Energy Transition
His Excellency Dr Thani bin Ahmed Al Zeyoudi, Minister of State for Foreign Trade, addressed a US-led GreenTech delegation to...
Abu Dhabi Festival Co-production of ‘Eden’ World Tour Continues to Captivate Audiences Worldwide
The Abu Dhabi Festival co-production of Grammy-winning mezzo-soprano Joyce DiDonato’s ‘Eden,’ which seeks to restore humanity’s connection to the natural...
The Green Planet and GEMS Legacy School Join Forces to Raise Awareness on Plastic Pollution
In celebration of World Environment Day, The Green Planet – Dubai’s only indoor tropical rainforest – is partnering with GEMS...
Soak up the sun and enjoy JUMEIRAH creekside hotel’s pool party at CU-BA rooftop
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is thrilled to announce its latest offering, the exciting Pool Party at Cu-Ba. Overlooking Dubai Creek, the...
- Manufacturing & Industry1 week ago
HyperPay showcases innovative solutions at Seamless Dubai, explores avenues to foster fintech industry
- Developments1 week ago
Azizi Developments’ Creek Views II reaches 37% completion milestone
- Business & Money1 week ago
Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone signs new contracts with more than 10 publishers
- Events & Happenings1 week ago
STARZPLAY and NMPRO collaborate to unveil ‘Big Lie’
- Food & Beverages6 days ago
Expo Culinaire attracting more than 2,000 chefs from around the world
- Gadgets & Technology6 days ago
LG unveils next-generation OLED evo TVs in UAE
- Developments1 week ago
OSN partners with Mintroute to further expand OSN+ App reach across MENA
- Events & Happenings1 week ago
The beach is calling – coveted hotspot Summersalt Beach Club launches ladies day pass