Gather families, friends and loved ones as you discover the best Jumeirah has to offer this Easter. From hunting for hidden treats in lush surroundings to bringing out your inner artist while decorating eggs and devouring a decadent brunch, the much-loved culinary destinations across Jumeirah are excited to serve up something egg-xtra special to celebrate the occasion.
Here is a roundup of what’s in store:
Sahn Eddar – Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
Bringing an Easter twist to a cherished tradition, Sahn Eddar serves up an egg-squisite afternoon tea experience carefully crafted by Executive Pastry Chef Tom Koll. Guests can expect a decadent menu of playful and beautifully presented savoury and sweet delights using the most indulgent chocolate. From 5th – 17th April, guests can also order an exclusive Burj Al Arab Jumeirah themed easter egg designed in the shape of a helicopter landing on the property’s iconic helipad. Two lucky guests who find the special Easter surprise in their egg will win a one-night stay for two with bed and breakfast at the stunning Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Special Easter Afternoon Tea | Available on 8th – 10th April and 15th – 16th April from 3PM – 7PM | AED 490 pp and AED 590 pp inclusive of a glass of champagne.
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Limited Edition Easter Egg | | Available from 5th – 17th April | Dark Chocolate at AED 485 and Gold at AED 590 | Orders can be placed 24-hours in advance via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +971 4 301 7277
The Palmery – Jumeirah Al Naseem
Embark on a culinary journey through the flavours of the Mediterranean, Middle East and Asia with a Sunday family brunch buffet Easter special, from a range of fresh salads, smoked and cured fish selection, a seafood bar to a traditional easter special roast. The little ones can immerse in some spe-egg-tacular activities including egg painting for all ages, face painting and interactive crafts workshops. | Available on Sunday April 9th from 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM | AED 495 pp inclusive of soft beverages and AED 595 pp inclusive of house beverages
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
If you’re looking to feast on some goodness while surrounded with the best of company this occasion, then Jumeirah Beach Hotel will leave nothing but smiles on your faces.
- Kitchen Connection’s Easter Brunch | Feast on delicacies from around the world this Easter | Available on Sunday April 9th from 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM | AED 395 pp inclusive of soft beverages, AED 595 pp inclusive of house beverages and AED 245 for kids
- Dhow & Anchor | From Wagyu Scotch Eggs and Pork Belly for starters to Josper Grilled Lamb Chops and English Longhorn Short Ribs for mains and Dark Chocolate Brownie and British Trifle for the sweetest end, Dhow & Anchor got you covered this Easter! | Available on Sunday April 9th from 12:00 PM – 12:00 AM | Individually priced dishes
Jumeirah Al Qasr
The opulent venues at Jumeirah Al Qasr adds a delicious twist to their offerings, promising tempting Easter specials for gourmands to get excited about. From trays of exquisite savoury bites, freshly baked scones and irresistible pastries at Al Fayrooz Lounge to an elegant foodie feast with special kids activities at Arboretum and a mouth-watering Easter dining experience at French Riviera, Jumeirah Al Qasr will not disappoint.
- Vintage Easter Brunch | This Easter will be one to remember! Expect mouth-watering brunch stations that define lavish, featuring international cuisines from Arabic to Asian and Italian. The little ones can get involved in an exciting Easter egg hunt, face painting and much more | Available on Saturday April 8th from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM | AED 450 pp inclusive of soft beverages, AED 550 pp inclusive of house beverages, AED 650 pp inclusive of Prosecco, AED 750 pp inclusive of Champagne, and AED 325 for kids between 4-12 years old.
- French Riviera | Dine Alfresco and indulge in a delicious Easter set menu at Jumeirah Al Qasr’s chic French restaurant | Available on April 9th from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM | AED 350 pp inclusive of soft beverages and an additional AED 495 for wine pairing
- Easter Themed Afternoon Tea at Al Fayrooz Lounge | Available from April 3rd – 9th from 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM | AED 210 pp and AED 330 pp inclusive of a glass of champagne
Margaux – Jumeirah Mina A’Salam
Special for the occasion, guests can order chocolate eggs in 3 flavours – Dark Chocolate filled with Hazelnut, Almonds, Figs, Apricot, Pistachio and more for AED 165 – Signature Milk Chocolate with Dark Chocolate filled with Marshmallows for AED 270 and Milk Chocolate with Crushed Hazelnuts for AED 165. To place your order, please visit Margaux – margauxpastryboutique.com or call +971 58 601 7474.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Join Jumeirah Zabeel Saray for a sweet and exciting experience, inspired by a world of sugary treats, whimsy, and wonder. Discover a range of activities organized in the lawn area under the theme of “Wander in the Easter Wonderland” including an Easter egg hunt, a bouncy house, and other exciting and interactive games for the whole family to enjoy.
- Zenzi Beach | A La Carte with Easter Specials on Friday April 7th from 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM | Brunch on Saturday April 8th – Easter Brunch on Sunday April 9th from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM and packages starting at AED 350
- Tori Tori | A La Carte with Easter Specials from Friday April 7th – Sunday April 9th from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM and 6:30 PM – 11:00 PM
- Al Nafoorah | A La Carte with Easter Specials from Friday April 7th – Sunday April 9th from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM and 9:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Wonderfully Whimsical Afternoon Tea at Sultan’s Lounge | Available from April 7th – 9th from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM | AED 199 per stand, AED 299 per stand inclusive of two glasses of bubbly
- Easter Weekend Roast at Zabeel Social | Saturday April 8th and Sunday April 9th from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM | AED 230 per person
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 044 530 444
Hillhouse Brasserie and The Duck Hook – Dubai Hills Golf Club
From Monday April 3 to Sunday April 9, gather your loved ones and step into a world full of excitement in the Hills. All week long, guests of all ages can partake in fun and interactive games for the whole family to enjoy. Celebrate the Easter weekend with live entertainment and an Easter Lamb Roast at both venues, diners can tuck into the hearty Slow Roast Lamb with Yorkshire Pudding and Roasted Vegetables, Duck Fat Roasties, Braised Red Cabbage with Beef Gravy & Mint sauce. With live entertainment from Friday April 7th – Sunday April 9th,
- Easter Lamb Roast | Available from Saturday April 8th – Sunday April 9th all day at AED 145 per person | Live entertainment form Friday April 7th – Sunday April 9th from 7:30 PM – 10:30PM
- Guess How Many Easter Eggs in the Jar | Guests can try their luck and guess how many cream eggs are in the Easter jar. Dropping their guesses in the raffle box, lucky winners will be announced on April 9th and will have the chance to win either a roast dinner for four or a four-ball golf experience.
- Kids Colouring Competition | Kids can also take part in a colouring competition where three lucky winners will receive tickets to Air Maniax – UAE’s Largest Indoor Adventure and Inflatable Park. Ten additional participants will also get 30% discount to the park and their artwork will be framed and displayed at the venue.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800 323 232.
Additionally, as a member of the leading rewards programme, Jumeirah One, guests can pay with their points when staying or dining at Jumeirah Hotel & Resorts™ and unlock coveted benefits, whether it’s a glamorous suite escape, romantic dinner for two, a luxury chauffeur car ride or purchasing the perfect birthday gift, all of it is possible with Jumeirah One points. For details on Jumeirah One visit jumeirah-one.com.
For more inspiration, stay connected via our social media channels and don’t forget to tag us in your posts #TasteofJumeirah #TimeExceptionallyWellSpent
Dubai Health Authority celebrates the 52nd UAE Union Day
The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) celebrated the 52nd UAE Union Day, with officials expressing their pride at the country’s remarkable...
Dubai Culture Awards Winners in 2nd Dubai Festival for Youth Music
Dubai Culture and Arts Authority (Dubai Culture) announced the winners of the Dubai Festival for Youth Music during the conclusion...
Experience the first snowing street in Dubai this December
Embark on a Winter Wonderland Journey! Dubai’s Raining Street is temporarily transforming into Dubai’s first Snowing Street at Cote d’Azur...
Nissan Middle East elevates ownership experiences with six-month manufacturer-backed warranty on Genuine Parts
Nissan solidifies its commitment to customer satisfaction and quality, by announcing a six-month manufacturer-backed warranty on all genuine parts sold...
Ajman Bank collaborates with Mastercard to introduce cross-border payment services
Ajman Bank has initiated a strategic partnership with Mastercard to launch cross-border payment services for person-to-person (P2P) fund transfers through...
Azizi Developments renews its partnership with US-based Cummins Inc. for another six buildings in Riviera
Azizi Developments, a leading private developer in the UAE, has renewed its partnership with the American global leader in the...
Fever Celebrates UAE National Day with a Free Candlelight Concert at the Founder’s Memorial in Abu Dhabi
After having delighted audiences worldwide, Candlelight international concert series created by Fever is set to enchant Abu Dhabi once more....
eToro recognises Abu Dhabi as a rising fintech hub, receives approval from ADGM to operate in the UAE
Abu Dhabi Financial Markets Authority (ADGM), the international financial centre in the capital of the United Arab Emirates, and eToro,...
Five-Time Grammy Award-Winning Jazz Fusion Ensemble, Snarky Puppy, Set to Captivate Dubai.
Brace yourselves, music aficionados! Renowned for their genre-blurring sound, Snarky Puppy has earned a stellar reputation for pushing the boundaries...
Slow and Saucy: Heinz® unveils the Slowmaster 57 – The world’s first ketchup racetrack where speed takes a backseat and true quality finishes last!
As the world’s fastest cars speed around the Yas Marina Circuit at over 200mph for the finale of the F1...
Shania twain brings show-stopping country-pop performance to abhu dhabi grand prix
Global icon Shania Twain has wrapped up the third day of the Yasalam After-Race Concerts presented by e& at the...
Burjeel Holdings Launches Advanced Day Surgery Center in Abu Dhabi’s Al Shahama
As part of its efforts to enhancing access to healthcare services and meeting the community’s evolving needs, Burjeel Holdings launched...
Sharjah Old Cars Club marks UAE’s 52nd National Day with Route 71 rally
The Sharjah Old Cars Club is all set for an adrenaline-fueled extravaganza marking the UAE’s 52nd National Day celebrations with...
MOTIONGATE™ Dubai celebrates the Smurfs 65th anniversary with live entertainment, meet & greets and more!
MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, the region’s largest Hollywood-inspired theme park is rolling out the blue carpet to celebrate the all-blue Smurfs 65th...
Stride Ventures Makes History: First Indian Homegrown fund manager to receive IPA from FSRA (Abu Dhabi Global Market) for CAT 3C License, Paving the Way for Global Expansion
Stride Ventures, a venture debt fund renowned for supporting pioneering startups and high-growth companies, unveils its latest milestone by securing...
- Events & Happenings6 days ago
Upgrade your Abu Dhabi GP tickets to golden circle and enjoy the Yasalam after-race concerts presented by e& IN style
- Events & Happenings1 week ago
Emirates Post Launches Postal Portraits Photography Competition
- Government1 week ago
Dubai Municipality launches comprehensive safety campaign for construction sites across Emirate
- Art & Culture1 week ago
amana celebrates Great Place to Work Certification®, reinforcing its commitment to cultivating an exceptional workplace culture
- Events & Happenings1 week ago
2023 MOTN Festival Lands in New Al Dhafra Location for Five Days of Family Fun This Month
- Events & Happenings1 week ago
Children’s rights are an ongoing responsibility, not just a slogan.
- Gadgets & Technology1 week ago
Celebrate world TV day with LG’s flagship OLED EVO series
- Business & Money6 days ago
National Bonds: 64% of Employees under 30 Maintain Emergency Fund of almost 40K AED