- Submissions must be newsworthy.
- Submissions must be accurate.
- Submissions must be free from grammar, spelling and sentence structure mistakes.
- Submissions must be presented in a typical press release format.
- Submissions must be unique. Duplicate submissions will not be permitted.
- We will not accept press releases that we deem inappropriate.
- We do not accept blatant advertisements or sales letters.
- Submissions MUST NOT:
- advocate hate or violence
- suggest racial intolerance
- advocate against any individual
- have insulting-obscene-degrading tone
- provide adult or sexually explicit content
- contain profanity
- Submissions MUST NOT promote or provide information on:
- Hacking / cracking content
- Auto-surf programs
- Bomb creation
- Support for terrorism / radicalism / religious fanaticism
- Illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Steroid use or advocacy
- Weapon / firearms / ammunition / balisongs / butterfly knives or brass knuckles
- Hard alcohol/tobacco-related products
- Prescription drugs
- Submissions MUST NOT contain any content that is a violation of any law, be considered defamatory, libellous, or infringe on the legal rights of others.
To Get Started, Go Here To Submit Your First Press Release.
The best sanitizer in the world, Hand & Hand, is here in the UAE
A portion of the proceeds from each purchase of the all-new, all-cool sanitizer will be donated to Dubai Cares in...
Yas Island goes Hart: Kevin Hart announced as the destinations first ‘Chief Island Officer’
Something big is brewing on world’s most entertaining Island and Kevin Hart is giving a glimpse to the viewers of...
Tourism 365 to showcase Abu Dhabi’s leisure tourism sector at ATM
The tourism development company aims to highlight its strategic partnerships with the Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi...
Tomorrowland to open magical desert destination Terra Solis in Dubai
Visitors from around the world will experience the finest music, a vibrant pool scene, incredible dining, and a unique glamping...
Industry experts optimistic about future of international travel and tourism in the Middle East
High-profile panellists speaking on the ATM Global Stage said flexibility and sustainability would drive long-term growth in regional travel and...
Ahmed bin Saeed opens Arabian Travel Market 2022
Middle East’s largest travel and tourism exhibition features 1,500 exhibitors, representatives from 158 global destinations, and an anticipated 20,000 attendees
Swiss Evening Showcases Best of Switzerland at Expo 2020 Dubai
Lake Geneva Region of Switzerland Takes Centre Stage At World’s Greatest Show
The fourth and final Yas Racing series concludes at Yas Marina Circuit
The Abu Dhabi-based circuit enjoyed a thrilling season of motorsport across four rounds
Alamar Foods, the master franchisee of Domino’s in the MENAP region, launches the 50th Domino’s store in the UAE
Alamar Foods to announce the opening of Domino’s 50th store in the UAE marking UAE’s Golden Jubilee
ARB Emirates All Revved Up for Upcoming Wheelers Festival in Sharjah
A Nissan Y61 and two other vehicles that will be fully loaded with ARB accessories are going to be prominently...
One million visitors to Expo 2020 Dubai’s Terra – and 95 per cent pledge to make sustainable change
The millionth visitor was Dubai resident Santhosh Fernandes, who was at Expo 2020 Dubai with his wife Sheetal, children Seona,...
Welcome To The Jungle, Monkey Bar Is Now Open!
Take a walk on the wild side at Dubai’s hottest new venue.
African Union displays wealth of culture and vision, while celebrating Expo 2020 Dubai Honour Day
he African Union Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai is located in the Opportunity District and tells the story of the...
Unwind at the Newly Launched Saturday Night Brunch at Latest Recipe
The modern brasserie presents a relaxed evening atmosphere for guests to unwind with friends and family.
Prestigious Taqdeer Award celebrates Expo 2020 contractors raising the bar in worker welfare and health and safety
The extraordinary edition of the annual Taqdeer Award recognised both companies and individuals based on their ongoing dedication to upholding...