- Submissions must be newsworthy.
- Submissions must be accurate.
- Submissions must be free from grammar, spelling and sentence structure mistakes.
- Submissions must be presented in a typical press release format.
- Submissions must be unique. Duplicate submissions will not be permitted.
- We will not accept press releases that we deem inappropriate.
- We do not accept blatant advertisements or sales letters.
- Submissions MUST NOT:
- advocate hate or violence
- suggest racial intolerance
- advocate against any individual
- have insulting-obscene-degrading tone
- provide adult or sexually explicit content
- contain profanity
- Submissions MUST NOT promote or provide information on:
- Hacking / cracking content
- Auto-surf programs
- Bomb creation
- Support for terrorism / radicalism / religious fanaticism
- Illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Steroid use or advocacy
- Weapon / firearms / ammunition / balisongs / butterfly knives or brass knuckles
- Hard alcohol/tobacco-related products
- Prescription drugs
- Submissions MUST NOT contain any content that is a violation of any law, be considered defamatory, libellous, or infringe on the legal rights of others.
To Get Started, Go Here To Submit Your First Press Release.
Japan Pavilion presents “Diversity of Japan ~MAI~”
NIHONBUYO performance reflects its timeless characteristic within Japanese heritage. “Diversity of Japan~MAI~” is produced by Shochiku Co. Ltd for Japan...
BITS Pilani Dubai Campus Scores High in Placements Records 17.5% jump in campus recruitment
Partnership with over 400 companies across GCC through the Practice School Programme.
Ring the new year with Dubai Shopping Festival deals from Nissan of Arabian Automobiles
Arabian Automobiles has been a strategic partner of DSF since its inception, and this new year represents the ideal time...
Emirates 2022 World Stamp Exhibition spotlighting the rich history of postage stamps and promotes the culture of philately kicks off at Expo 2020
Emirates Post Group issues stamps to commemorate the region’s first international philatelic exhibition
Genesis honored at 2021 Good Design Awards
The Good Design Awards, presented annually by the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design and Metropolitan Arts Press, have...
Inclusivity at heart of São Tomé and Príncipe’s National Day celebrations at Expo 2020 Dubai
His Excellency Osvaldo D’Abreau, accompanied by His Excellency Aerton Do Rosario, Minister of Tourism and Culture, was welcomed by His...
Contemporary Online Fashion Boutique, ALIS Launches in the Region
Founded by two female Dubai-based expats, one Australian and one British. Having lived in the region for a number of...
E-learning initiative returns to support talents within strategic cooperation between Dubai Culture and LinkedIn
An expanded package of over 16,000 training courses will be available free-of-charge to creative talents and entrepreneurs in Dubai.
Hyundai Palisade, Tucson, and Santa Fe – a trinity of family-friendly cars to have a safe and enjoyable drive
Made entirely for go-getters, the Palisade is designed as an amalgamation of innovative, smart safety features and generous space.
SCRF opens registrations for Sharjah Children’s Book Award
Award recognises authors, illustrators and publishers; deadline for entries is March 13, 2022
Brands For Less Group marks several brand milestones in 2021
BFL Group’s vital shift to e-commerce was in line with the rapidly changing market trends, purchasing habits, rising popularity of...
Expo enjoys laid-back performance from UAE-based indy rock singer and guitarist Rony Sarkis
The Lebanese musician has been playing since the age of 14, and now in his 20s has performed at venues...
The London Project moves its brunch from Friday to Saturday
In-line with the UAE’s new working week, The London Project has moved its weekly brunch from Friday to Saturday
Atlantis, The Palm Invites Guests To Keep The Festive Season Alive And Enjoy A Jubilant Orthodox Christmas Filled With Food And Festivities
In celebration of Orthodox Christmas Day, Atlantis, The Palm will be hosting special culinary experiences across six restaurants
Marriott Hotel Al Forsan announces their new Assistant Director of PR & Marketing
Jayadev Nakka will head up the Marketing and Communications for Marriott Hotel Al Forsan.