- Submissions must be newsworthy.
- Submissions must be accurate.
- Submissions must be free from grammar, spelling and sentence structure mistakes.
- Submissions must be presented in a typical press release format.
- Submissions must be unique. Duplicate submissions will not be permitted.
- We will not accept press releases that we deem inappropriate.
- We do not accept blatant advertisement or sales letter.
- Submissions MUST NOT:
- advocate hate or violence
- suggest racial intolerance
- advocate against any individual
- have insulting-obscene-degrading tone
- provide adult or sexually explicit content
- contain profanity
- Submissions MUST NOT promote or provide information on:
- Hacking / cracking content
- Auto-surf programs
- Bomb creation
- Support for terrorism / radicalism / religious fanaticism
- Illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Steroid use or advocacy
- Weapon / firearms / ammunition / balisongs / butterfly knives or brass knuckles
- Hard alcohol/tobacco-related products
- Prescription drugs
- Submissions MUST NOT contain any content that is a violation of any law, be considered defamatory, libelous, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
To Get Started, Go Here To Submit Your First Press Release.
Al Ghurair Selects Aruba to Create a Platform for Digital Transformation, Cultural Change and new Business Opportunities
The technology provides a scalable secure network template for consistent deployment and user experience, enables consistent wireless-first workplace with bandwidth...
flydubai adds the third destination in Oman with flights to Sohar
Flights will start on 04 November and will operate twice a week
The Future of Smart Cities – a Common Communication Standard based on Blockchain
Starting at 11:20AM, at the Green Stage in Za'abeel Hall 3, Dr. Grabowski will speak about what causes communication problems...
HE Reem Al Hashimy receives Sunflower Lanyard for her role promoting accessibility at Expo 2020
Her Excellency was presented with a Sunflower Lanyard by Steven Mifsud, Expo 2020’s Director of Accessibility (for Direct Access), who...
LocoNav, world’s fastest-growing AI-driven fleet-tech disruptor, expands to the GCC
. Its recently launched disruptive Video Safety Solution of Dashcam + Video Telematics combo helps improve road safety, reduce liability...
Canon Young People Programme empowers UAE young storytellers from Al Ihsan Charity Association
Canon and Al Ihsan lauded young participants in a ceremony and gallery exhibition for attendees to view their work
Cisco Unveils New Trust Benchmark for Digital Transformation at GITEX
Cisco's New Trust Standard offers an industry benchmark for businesses to grow confidence and develop trusted digital relationships with their...
Samsung announces new Artificial Intelligence course to empower young people across the UAE
Samsung Innovation Campus will provide valuable education for future generations through online insights and exercises that enhance knowledge and skillsets
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars launches episode two of “Spirit of Rolls-Royce” video series
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Middle East & Africa has launched a five-part video series offering a rare insight into the most...
Image Nation AD and AGC International release teaser for ‘Al Kameen’
Image Nation Abu Dhabi and AGC International, an arm of AGC Studios in the US, have released the first teaser trailer for...
A new level of performance with Volucam 245D60 from IO Industries
IO Industries will showcase its new Volucam 245D60 model, which promises a new level of performance, significantly increasing content realism...
NGSO market to propel $300+bn revenues between 2021-2035: Orbofleet
NGSO satellite connectivity will be crucial to serve the global connectivity needs, as the broadband demand has grown exponentially since...
Mipcom announces winners of Diversify TV Excellence Awards
Mipcom 2021 has announced the winners of its fifth annual Diversify TV Excellence Awards, which champion and promote diversity and inclusion...
Nissan impresses at Expo 2020 Dubai with Ariya’s first regional showcase
As the Official Automotive Partner of Expo 2020 Dubai, Nissan displayed the Future of Mobility at its first activation at...
We have lift off: Expo 2020’s Space Week arrives in T-minus three days
The out-of-this-world event, which runs from 17-23 October and is held in association with the UAE Space Agency and Mohammed...