- Submissions must be newsworthy.
- Submissions must be accurate.
- Submissions must be free from grammar, spelling and sentence structure mistakes.
- Submissions must be presented in a typical press release format.
- Submissions must be unique. Duplicate submissions will not be permitted.
- We will not accept press releases that we deem inappropriate.
- We do not accept blatant advertisements or sales letters.
- Submissions MUST NOT:
- advocate hate or violence
- suggest racial intolerance
- advocate against any individual
- have insulting-obscene-degrading tone
- provide adult or sexually explicit content
- contain profanity
- Submissions MUST NOT promote or provide information on:
- Hacking / cracking content
- Auto-surf programs
- Bomb creation
- Support for terrorism / radicalism / religious fanaticism
- Illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Steroid use or advocacy
- Weapon / firearms / ammunition / balisongs / butterfly knives or brass knuckles
- Hard alcohol/tobacco-related products
- Prescription drugs
- Submissions MUST NOT contain any content that is a violation of any law, be considered defamatory, libellous, or infringe on the legal rights of others.
To Get Started, Go Here To Submit Your First Press Release.
“Measure, manage and mitigate” – core words echoed by panellists
Ajman Tourism, Bahi Ajman Palace and TravTalkME celebrate World Tourism Day
MBRF contributes to ‘DYOD: Donate Your Own Device’ Campaign
The Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Foundation (MBRF) contributed to the ‘DYOD: Donate Your Own Device’ campaign, which was...
Emirates Health Services Board of Directors holds fourth meeting of 2023, reviews results of the first round of transformational projects
The Board of Directors of Emirates Health Services (EHS) held its fourth meeting of 2023, chaired by H.E. Dr. Mohammad...
Sharjah Airport completes preparations to provide fast handling horse shipment service
Sharjah Airport’s Cargo Centre completed its preparations for handling horse shipments, in line with the efforts of Sharjah Airport Authority...
HSMAI Middle East Announces the 6th Annual ROC Commercial Strategy Conference
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International – Middle East (HSMAI ME) is excited to announce the 6th ROC Middle...
MoHAP marks World Heart Day with awareness event at RTA
The Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) has organized an awareness event at the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) in...
Assistant Secretary-General of UNDP honors Mohammed bin Rashid Knowledge Foundation
On the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly’s meeting held in New York, the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum...
Minister of Economy & OECD Deputy Secretary-General discuss ways to enhance cooperation in new economy sectors
Determinants of ‘We the UAE 2031’ vision highlighted during the meeting
SAIF Zone takes part in 52nd Watch & Jewellery Middle East Show
The Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF Zone) has announced its participation in the 52nd Watch & Jewellery Middle East...
du Appoints Fatema Al Afeefi as Head of Employee Experience and HR Digitalization
du, from Emirates Integrated Telecommunication Company (EITC), today announced the appointment of Fatema Al Afeefi as the new Head of...
Mondoir and Dubai Culture Introduce ‘INFINITE’: A Fusion of Arabic Calligraphy and Modern Tech
An exhibition with the renowned Diaa Allam celebrates the evolution of Arabic art forms
Carnegie Mellon Qatar announces highest enrollment in campus history
The student population at Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar (CMU-Q), a Qatar Foundation partner university, has reached a campus record...
Dubai Municipality bags first position in Global Benchmarking Award 2023
Dubai Municipality has achieved a remarkable global distinction, securing first place at the Global Benchmarking Award 2023, an esteemed accolade...
LG presents a breath of fresh air at its retrofit solutions seminar, planting a tree for each attendee
LG Electronics (LG) yesterday hosted an engaging seminar on retrofitting homes and businesses with LG Inverter Technology, drawing an impressive...
Carrefour Celebrates 28 Years with Unbeatable Discounts Across All Products
Carrefour, owned and operated by Majid Al Futtaim in the UAE, has announced discounts of up to 70 per cent...