Equipped with advanced 5000 times/s Sensor-Shift OIS Anti-shaking Technology and 50MP RGBW Ultra-Sensitive sensor, TECNO CAMON 20 Premier 5G brings spectacular portrait video and night portrait photography experience with the industry’s first CAMON PUZZLE deconstructionist design to its forward-looking users.
TECNO, an innovative technology brand with operations in over 70 global markets, today launched its new CAMON 20 Series, bringing spectacular portrait video and night portrait photography experience with the industry’s first CAMON PUZZLE deconstructionist design to its forward-looking users. TECNO CAMON 20 Premier 5G’s 5000 Times/s Sensor-Shift OIS Anti-shaking Technology and 50MP RGBW Ultra-Sensitive sensor enable the device be capable to provide SLR camera level anti-shake video and crystal-clear night portrait quality. Its 108MP Ultra Definition camera delivers breath-taking wide-angle shots for both photography and video shooting. Meanwhile, inspired by the deconstructionist genre of postmodern architecture, the series fuses the magic skin with ceramic materials and create the unique CAMON PUZZLE design. TECNO CAMON 20 Series including CAMON 20 Premier 5G, CAMON 20 Pro and CAMON 20 are expected to be broadly available in early May.
“TECNO CAMON 20 brings together innovative technologies and modern stylish design in one striking, high-performance series,” said Jack Guo, General Manager of TECNO, “Many moments in life are meant to be captured. TECNO CAMON 20’s advanced portrait and video technologies let users record those emotional motion moments in sharper detail, while its striking aesthetic design and powerful performance complete an all-round exceptional user experience.”
5000 Times/s Sensor-Shift OIS Anti-shaking Technology for Portrait Video
In the pursuit of steady portrait video, TECNO has incorporated SLR camera in-body image stabilization into the CAMON 20 Premier 5G. The devices with 5,000 Times/s Sensor-Shift OIS Anti-Shaking Technology can compensate for shakes up to 5,000 times per second. As a result, images and video are crisp and vivid, even when taken while moving at speed. The technology is the most cutting-edge anti-shake solution in the industry, aiming to popularize the SLR camera anti-shake innovations on smartphone. Unlike traditional anti-shake solution that compromises image quality, it preserves every single ray of light without cropping the image. Even in low light, up to 93% of the footage shot can still be achieved. Meet the best anti-shake solution for portrait video shooting so far that captures all the emotions in motion!
50MP RGBW Ultra-Sensitive Sensor for Night Portrait
TECNO’s innovative technology of RGBW has brought very brilliant night portraits on its products. By replacing the “green” array solution in the traditional RGGB color filter with a “white” one, the RGBW sensor allows more light to be captured. While 1G+6P lens increase the light intake by replacing one of the plastic lens by a glass one in the process when light reaching the main sensor. The main sensor on TECNO CAMON 20 Premier 5G is also increased from 1/1.73 to 1/1.56(the single pixel size from 0.8μm to 1.0μm, with 56.25% larger light-sensitive area to ensure images are as close to real-life scenes as possible. With greater light transmission, TECNO CAMON 20 Premier 5G lets users capture the crystal-clear night portrait in stunning definition, never losing a detail in the dark.
Groundbreaking Innovation with CAMON PUZZLE Deconstructionist Design
Inspired by the deconstructionist genre of postmodern architecture, TECNO fuses the aesthetic concepts of international fashion brands and pioneering designers and create the unique CAMON PUZZLE design. TECNO tries for the first time to engrave with 20 irregular ribs in a luxury lychee pattern Magic Skin while sapphire-grade nanocrystalline ceramic is integrated into the device’s back cover construction. The combination of advanced materials and bold design challenge traditional smartphone design language and lets CAMON 20 users make a stylish statement.
The fusion of the magic skin with ceramic materials realized by TECNO’s designers creates incredible comfort with a natural tactile texture that doesn’t attract fingerprints. With a unique appearance and high-quality materials, CAMON 20 Series brings industry design standards into a new era. As a result, the design wins prestigious MUSE Design Award 2023 as a gold winner and highlights TECNO’s position as a pioneer of smartphone design.
Additional amazing features brought by CAMON20 series include:
- 108MP Ultra Definition Camera Captures Ultra-wide Horizon Views & 32MP AI Selfie camera for Ultra Clear Shining Selfie – Besides its 50MP main camera, CAMON 20 Premier 5G’s camera module also comprises a 108MP Ultra Definition camera, which enables users capture ultra-wide horizons and super macro close-ups all in stunning detail. The 9-in-1 Adaptive Pixel technology which merges 9 small pixels into a single 1.92um ultra-large one, improves the light sensitivity by up to 9 times according to pixel size by using. The 32MP Ultra Clear AI Shining Selfie camera helps users to elevate their selfie. The series also features TECNO’s AI-powered “Portrait Master” beauty algorithm, which uses 319-dot face-positioning to generate precise beauty analytics including culture, skin tone, the physical environment and more to develop a personalized beautification plan. Based on TECNO’s Big Data Platform, the technology empowers users through more inclusive technology. Both the 50MP main and 108MP wide-angle cameras also support 4K and HDR video, while the rear and front cameras support dual portrait video.
- 6.67″ AMOLED True-color Screen with Immersive All-slim Bezel – TECNO CAMON 20 Premier 5G adopts 6.67″ AMOLED true-color screen, supporting full-path cinema-grade P3 wide color gamut, its 800000:1 ultra-high contrast ratio makes the light and dark details clearer with brilliant image quality. The color gamut is a wide color gamut standard introduced by the U.S. film industry, covering a larger color area for true cinema-quality picture color. TECNO CAMON 20 Premier 5G’s 47% narrower bottom bezel, brings users an immersive borderless full-screen view experience.
- TüV Rheinland Eye Protection Certification Display at 120Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate – Certified by TuV Rheinland, TECNO CAMON 20 Premier 5G filters out 50% of the blue light to minimize its damage to the eyes. The device uses PWM 1920Hz ultra-frequency dimming to effectively solve screen flicker in low-light scenes and significantly reduce eye fatigue. Multi-level adjustable refresh rates up to 120Hz could be adaptive to be tailored to the users’ specific usage scenario. Its high touch sampling rate up to 360Hz allows for instant and accurate fingertip responses for an enhanced experience.
- MediaTek Dimensity 8050 Chip as Fully Upgraded Computational Portrait Photography Engine – Among the industry’s very first batch devices to be armed with MediaTek’s new Dimensity 8050 processor, CAMON 20 Premier 5G brings the chip-makers’ signature power with an advanced 6nm octa-core architecture. With up to 3GHz CPU frequency, performance is smooth and lag-free, whether running day-to-day apps or large-scale games. In use, TECNO CAMON 20 Premier 5G’s Triathlon Polymer Graphene Tri-State Heat Dissipation technology keeps the device cool, while the series offers 8GB+8GB extended RAM and up to 512GB ROM. TECNO CAMON 20 Premier 5G’s 5,000mAh battery gives users plenty of power whether at home, at work, or on the go, and fast charging is perfect for a quick juice boost whenever it is needed.
Pricing & Availability
TECNO provides two color options namely Dark Welkin and Serenity Blue for its CAMON 20 Premier 5G, CAMON 20 Pro 5G, and CAMON 20 Pro, and one new color namely Glacier Glow Glass for CAMON 20. Starting from May 17, CAMON 20 series is available in Saudi market for pre-booking in three versions: CAMON 20, CAMON 20 Pro, and CAMON 20 Premier 5G with amazing gifts through Extra, Noon, LuLu Hypermarket and Nesto, at a starting price of 749 SAR. And it will open for sale on May 24, 2023.
“Measure, manage and mitigate” – core words echoed by panellists
Ajman Tourism, Bahi Ajman Palace and TravTalkME celebrate World Tourism Day
MBRF contributes to ‘DYOD: Donate Your Own Device’ Campaign
The Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Foundation (MBRF) contributed to the ‘DYOD: Donate Your Own Device’ campaign, which was...
Emirates Health Services Board of Directors holds fourth meeting of 2023, reviews results of the first round of transformational projects
The Board of Directors of Emirates Health Services (EHS) held its fourth meeting of 2023, chaired by H.E. Dr. Mohammad...
Sharjah Airport completes preparations to provide fast handling horse shipment service
Sharjah Airport’s Cargo Centre completed its preparations for handling horse shipments, in line with the efforts of Sharjah Airport Authority...
HSMAI Middle East Announces the 6th Annual ROC Commercial Strategy Conference
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International – Middle East (HSMAI ME) is excited to announce the 6th ROC Middle...
MoHAP marks World Heart Day with awareness event at RTA
The Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) has organized an awareness event at the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) in...
Assistant Secretary-General of UNDP honors Mohammed bin Rashid Knowledge Foundation
On the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly’s meeting held in New York, the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum...
Minister of Economy & OECD Deputy Secretary-General discuss ways to enhance cooperation in new economy sectors
Determinants of ‘We the UAE 2031’ vision highlighted during the meeting
SAIF Zone takes part in 52nd Watch & Jewellery Middle East Show
The Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF Zone) has announced its participation in the 52nd Watch & Jewellery Middle East...
du Appoints Fatema Al Afeefi as Head of Employee Experience and HR Digitalization
du, from Emirates Integrated Telecommunication Company (EITC), today announced the appointment of Fatema Al Afeefi as the new Head of...
Mondoir and Dubai Culture Introduce ‘INFINITE’: A Fusion of Arabic Calligraphy and Modern Tech
An exhibition with the renowned Diaa Allam celebrates the evolution of Arabic art forms
Carnegie Mellon Qatar announces highest enrollment in campus history
The student population at Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar (CMU-Q), a Qatar Foundation partner university, has reached a campus record...
Dubai Municipality bags first position in Global Benchmarking Award 2023
Dubai Municipality has achieved a remarkable global distinction, securing first place at the Global Benchmarking Award 2023, an esteemed accolade...
LG presents a breath of fresh air at its retrofit solutions seminar, planting a tree for each attendee
LG Electronics (LG) yesterday hosted an engaging seminar on retrofitting homes and businesses with LG Inverter Technology, drawing an impressive...
Carrefour Celebrates 28 Years with Unbeatable Discounts Across All Products
Carrefour, owned and operated by Majid Al Futtaim in the UAE, has announced discounts of up to 70 per cent...
- Events & Happenings6 days ago
Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange Partners with Expo Centre Sharjah to Expand its Services in Sharjah
- Events & Happenings1 week ago
The Maybourne riviera in France named No.26 in the inaugural ranking of the world’s 50 best hotels 2023
- Food & Beverages1 week ago
KFC Celebrates Green for Saudi National Day
- Events & Happenings1 week ago
Jump for joy: bounce sharjah opens its doors with spectacular new venue at Aljada, Sharjah’s new hub
- Art & Culture1 week ago
Family Weekend: Life By the Coast Programme, Creative Experiences Inspired by Emirati Maritime Heritage
- Information & Technology1 week ago
42 Abu Dhabi Hosts Coding Hackathon in Collaboration with Al Hathboor Bikal.ai
- Awards1 week ago
Sheraa CEO, Najla Al Midfa, wins prestigious Arabian Business Arab Woman Award for Entrepreneurship
- Events & Happenings1 week ago
Al Asayl Exhibition 2023: A Four-Day Fiesta Showcasing Arab Equestrian and Falconry Heritage Comes to Al Dhaid