With the city’s most exciting food festival just around the corner, get ready to explore diverse culinary experiences with family and friends from until 7 May. Celebrate unique cuisines from all over the world with delectable deals at Palm Jumeirah’s beach destinations and the world’s largest themed mall – Ibn Battuta Mall.
Club Vista Mare
Ibn Al Bahr
- indulge in delicious Lebanese seafood with beachside views of the Arabian Gulf and a set menu for two
- with packages starting at AED 250 per person, Ibn Al Bahr offers authentic sharing hot and cold appetizers, main courses and desserts
- for reservations, call 04 5539575
Logs & Embers
- ignite your taste buds with mouth-watering meaty delicacies from BBQ smokey chicken wings to smokey brisket and rib burger. Packages start at AED 68 per person, and L&E smoke house platter is for AED 399 per person
- For reservations, call 04 5841994
- don’t miss out on the newly opened Ría at Club Vista Mare for a beautifully simple yet delicious Levantine gastronomic experience by the beach
- delight in a four-course sharing menu for the family with a choice of starter, salad, and sharing main course with selected side dishes and beverages from 12 pm to 2 am every day excluding weekends, with packages starting at AED 150 per person
- for reservations, call 054 398 9898
Palm West Beach
- get transported to Bali at this vibrant beach bar and explore the spectacular menu curated by restaurateur and chef Reif Othman
- indulge in a wide selection of starters, delicious mains, desserts and a selection of fresh juice starting at AED 250 per person from 12 pm to 5 pm
- for reservations, call 04 2447200
- delight in a three-course set menu featuring unique items from Hamachi crudo with Kizami wasabi to the popular Kokonut lemongrass basque cheesecake, starting at AED 250 per person including a signature mocktail. Offer is on from 24 to 27 April, and from 1 to 4 May from 12 pm to 3 pm
- for reservations, call 04 5723444
- explore an elevated beach experience at Surf Club with a menu rich with flavours every day from 7 pm onwards
- indulge in a seven-course set menu featuring aged wagyu, pan fried duck breast and wagyu fillet mignon, starting at AED 750 per person or enjoy a selection of fresh seafood driven starters, main courses and dessert starting at AED 200 per person
- for reservations, call 04 5895444
Ibn Battuta Mall
Coterie Social and Kitchen
- connect with loved ones and enjoy delicious offers at this cosy restaurant, with offers starting at AED 89 per person with a choice of coffee, one breakfast meal and one grab and go item
- visitors can also enjoy lunch and dinner offers with two meal courses for AED 125 per person or three meal courses for AED 150 per person
- For reservations, call 0585664240
Dubai Health Authority celebrates the 52nd UAE Union Day
The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) celebrated the 52nd UAE Union Day, with officials expressing their pride at the country’s remarkable...
Dubai Culture Awards Winners in 2nd Dubai Festival for Youth Music
Dubai Culture and Arts Authority (Dubai Culture) announced the winners of the Dubai Festival for Youth Music during the conclusion...
Experience the first snowing street in Dubai this December
Embark on a Winter Wonderland Journey! Dubai’s Raining Street is temporarily transforming into Dubai’s first Snowing Street at Cote d’Azur...
Nissan Middle East elevates ownership experiences with six-month manufacturer-backed warranty on Genuine Parts
Nissan solidifies its commitment to customer satisfaction and quality, by announcing a six-month manufacturer-backed warranty on all genuine parts sold...
Ajman Bank collaborates with Mastercard to introduce cross-border payment services
Ajman Bank has initiated a strategic partnership with Mastercard to launch cross-border payment services for person-to-person (P2P) fund transfers through...
Azizi Developments renews its partnership with US-based Cummins Inc. for another six buildings in Riviera
Azizi Developments, a leading private developer in the UAE, has renewed its partnership with the American global leader in the...
Fever Celebrates UAE National Day with a Free Candlelight Concert at the Founder’s Memorial in Abu Dhabi
After having delighted audiences worldwide, Candlelight international concert series created by Fever is set to enchant Abu Dhabi once more....
eToro recognises Abu Dhabi as a rising fintech hub, receives approval from ADGM to operate in the UAE
Abu Dhabi Financial Markets Authority (ADGM), the international financial centre in the capital of the United Arab Emirates, and eToro,...
Five-Time Grammy Award-Winning Jazz Fusion Ensemble, Snarky Puppy, Set to Captivate Dubai.
Brace yourselves, music aficionados! Renowned for their genre-blurring sound, Snarky Puppy has earned a stellar reputation for pushing the boundaries...
Slow and Saucy: Heinz® unveils the Slowmaster 57 – The world’s first ketchup racetrack where speed takes a backseat and true quality finishes last!
As the world’s fastest cars speed around the Yas Marina Circuit at over 200mph for the finale of the F1...
Shania twain brings show-stopping country-pop performance to abhu dhabi grand prix
Global icon Shania Twain has wrapped up the third day of the Yasalam After-Race Concerts presented by e& at the...
Burjeel Holdings Launches Advanced Day Surgery Center in Abu Dhabi’s Al Shahama
As part of its efforts to enhancing access to healthcare services and meeting the community’s evolving needs, Burjeel Holdings launched...
Sharjah Old Cars Club marks UAE’s 52nd National Day with Route 71 rally
The Sharjah Old Cars Club is all set for an adrenaline-fueled extravaganza marking the UAE’s 52nd National Day celebrations with...
MOTIONGATE™ Dubai celebrates the Smurfs 65th anniversary with live entertainment, meet & greets and more!
MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, the region’s largest Hollywood-inspired theme park is rolling out the blue carpet to celebrate the all-blue Smurfs 65th...
Stride Ventures Makes History: First Indian Homegrown fund manager to receive IPA from FSRA (Abu Dhabi Global Market) for CAT 3C License, Paving the Way for Global Expansion
Stride Ventures, a venture debt fund renowned for supporting pioneering startups and high-growth companies, unveils its latest milestone by securing...
- Events & Happenings6 days ago
Upgrade your Abu Dhabi GP tickets to golden circle and enjoy the Yasalam after-race concerts presented by e& IN style
- Events & Happenings1 week ago
Emirates Post Launches Postal Portraits Photography Competition
- Government1 week ago
Dubai Municipality launches comprehensive safety campaign for construction sites across Emirate
- Art & Culture1 week ago
amana celebrates Great Place to Work Certification®, reinforcing its commitment to cultivating an exceptional workplace culture
- Events & Happenings1 week ago
2023 MOTN Festival Lands in New Al Dhafra Location for Five Days of Family Fun This Month
- Events & Happenings1 week ago
Children’s rights are an ongoing responsibility, not just a slogan.
- Gadgets & Technology1 week ago
Celebrate world TV day with LG’s flagship OLED EVO series
- Business & Money5 days ago
National Bonds: 64% of Employees under 30 Maintain Emergency Fund of almost 40K AED