Food & Beverages
Celebrate Nakheel’s diverse culinary scene with wonderful offers this Dubai Food Festival
Embark on a culinary journey and serve unique flavours until 7 May
With the city’s most exciting food festival just around the corner, get ready to explore diverse culinary experiences with family and friends from until 7 May. Celebrate unique cuisines from all over the world with delectable deals at Palm Jumeirah’s beach destinations and the world’s largest themed mall – Ibn Battuta Mall.
Club Vista Mare
Ibn Al Bahr
- indulge in delicious Lebanese seafood with beachside views of the Arabian Gulf and a set menu for two
- with packages starting at AED 250 per person, Ibn Al Bahr offers authentic sharing hot and cold appetizers, main courses and desserts
- for reservations, call 04 5539575
Logs & Embers
- ignite your taste buds with mouth-watering meaty delicacies from BBQ smokey chicken wings to smokey brisket and rib burger. Packages start at AED 68 per person, and L&E smoke house platter is for AED 399 per person
- For reservations, call 04 5841994
- don’t miss out on the newly opened Ría at Club Vista Mare for a beautifully simple yet delicious Levantine gastronomic experience by the beach
- delight in a four-course sharing menu for the family with a choice of starter, salad, and sharing main course with selected side dishes and beverages from 12 pm to 2 am every day excluding weekends, with packages starting at AED 150 per person
- for reservations, call 054 398 9898
Palm West Beach
- get transported to Bali at this vibrant beach bar and explore the spectacular menu curated by restaurateur and chef Reif Othman
- indulge in a wide selection of starters, delicious mains, desserts and a selection of fresh juice starting at AED 250 per person from 12 pm to 5 pm
- for reservations, call 04 2447200
- delight in a three-course set menu featuring unique items from Hamachi crudo with Kizami wasabi to the popular Kokonut lemongrass basque cheesecake, starting at AED 250 per person including a signature mocktail. Offer is on from 24 to 27 April, and from 1 to 4 May from 12 pm to 3 pm
- for reservations, call 04 5723444
- explore an elevated beach experience at Surf Club with a menu rich with flavours every day from 7 pm onwards
- indulge in a seven-course set menu featuring aged wagyu, pan fried duck breast and wagyu fillet mignon, starting at AED 750 per person or enjoy a selection of fresh seafood driven starters, main courses and dessert starting at AED 200 per person
- for reservations, call 04 5895444
Ibn Battuta Mall
Coterie Social and Kitchen
- connect with loved ones and enjoy delicious offers at this cosy restaurant, with offers starting at AED 89 per person with a choice of coffee, one breakfast meal and one grab and go item
- visitors can also enjoy lunch and dinner offers with two meal courses for AED 125 per person or three meal courses for AED 150 per person
- For reservations, call 0585664240
“And Just Like That” Season 2 Drops Exclusively on OSN+ on 22 June
OSN, the region’s leading TV entertainment company for premium, must-see content, is excited to announce the highly anticipated return of...
Dubai south properties appoints GINCO general contracting to develop south Bay
Dubai South Properties announced the appointment of Ginco General Contracting for a significant contract valued at AED 1 billion for...
Mindware Partners with OneSpan to Help Protect MEA Organizations from Digital Fraud
Mindware, a leading value-added distributor (VAD) in the Middle East and Africa, announced today its partnership with OneSpan, the digital...
Candlelight Concert Series presents Rings & Dragons in Dubai
Fever brings the multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before
Saudi Arabia to display interactive design installation “Woven” at London Design Biennale 2023
The Architecture and Design Commission announces the participation of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the fourth edition of the...
Bodour Al Qasimi appoints Mariam Al-Obaidli as Managing Director of Kalimat Group
Publishing industry expert to drive innovation and enrichment of Arabic library with group's exceptional publications
HE Al Zeyoudi meets delegation from Mexico to enhance cooperation in fields of trade, investment, agriculture, advanced technology and financial services
His Excellency Dr Thani bin Ahmed Al Zeyoudi, Minister of State for Foreign Trade, has welcomed a delegation of senior...
42 Abu Dhabi Hosts its Second Chess Tournament with the Participation of World-Renowned Champions
42 Abu Dhabi, the UAE capital’s innovative and disruptive coding school that provides a unique peer-to-peer, gamified learning methodology, hosted...
Dubai’s summer ‘KIDS-GO-FREE’ campaign kicks off with an exclusive meet & greet with A-LIST KID-FLUENCERS at motiongate
Dubai’s summer just got a lot cooler! Get ready to experience the magic of MOTIONGATE™ Dubai and Dubai’s incredible attractions...
MeetChina returns to Abu Dhabi for 10th edition
With China’s reopening gaining momentum and global destinations eager for Chinese visitors to return, MeetChina offers the ideal platform for...
Lumina Capital Advisers appointed as a registered provider to UK Government’s DBT Overseas Referral Network
Lumina Capital Advisers, a leading corporate finance advisory firm, has been appointed by the UK government’s Department for Business and...
HE Al Zeyoudi Addresses US GreenTech Delegation in Dubai, Invites Private-Sector to Invest in Clean Energy Transition
His Excellency Dr Thani bin Ahmed Al Zeyoudi, Minister of State for Foreign Trade, addressed a US-led GreenTech delegation to...
Abu Dhabi Festival Co-production of ‘Eden’ World Tour Continues to Captivate Audiences Worldwide
The Abu Dhabi Festival co-production of Grammy-winning mezzo-soprano Joyce DiDonato’s ‘Eden,’ which seeks to restore humanity’s connection to the natural...
The Green Planet and GEMS Legacy School Join Forces to Raise Awareness on Plastic Pollution
In celebration of World Environment Day, The Green Planet – Dubai’s only indoor tropical rainforest – is partnering with GEMS...
Soak up the sun and enjoy JUMEIRAH creekside hotel’s pool party at CU-BA rooftop
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is thrilled to announce its latest offering, the exciting Pool Party at Cu-Ba. Overlooking Dubai Creek, the...
- Manufacturing & Industry1 week ago
HyperPay showcases innovative solutions at Seamless Dubai, explores avenues to foster fintech industry
- Developments1 week ago
Azizi Developments’ Creek Views II reaches 37% completion milestone
- Business & Money1 week ago
Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone signs new contracts with more than 10 publishers
- Events & Happenings1 week ago
STARZPLAY and NMPRO collaborate to unveil ‘Big Lie’
- Food & Beverages6 days ago
Expo Culinaire attracting more than 2,000 chefs from around the world
- Developments1 week ago
OSN partners with Mintroute to further expand OSN+ App reach across MENA
- Events & Happenings1 week ago
The beach is calling – coveted hotspot Summersalt Beach Club launches ladies day pass
- Gadgets & Technology6 days ago
LG unveils next-generation OLED evo TVs in UAE